The Higher Education Group at Drummond Woodsum invites you to join us for an update on the rapidly shifting landscape of marijuana laws in Maine and possible ramifications for Maine’s colleges and universities.
Topics will include:
- The legal impacts of marijuana use for your students, including immigration and financial aid consequences, among others.
- Updates and insights on the implementation of the recreational marijuana law passed by the voters in November 2016.
- The nuanced and varied conflicts between state and federal laws and the current signals coming from the federal government.
- Current issues regarding medical marijuana on college campuses.
- Policy tips and strategies for issues that arise with students and employees.
If you have any specific questions you would like for us to address at the presentation, please be in touch with Kim Pacelli at email@example.com by October 2nd.
Click here to register online!